To become a member of Hinterland Field Archers Inc, you need to complete the following steps:
- You are first required to join the national 3DAAA organisation who provide insurance cover for all members. This can be done online via the link below.
- Once you have proof of 3DAAA membership (membership number or receipt), you can download the Hinterland Field Archers Inc Membership Form from the link below, print and complete it and bring it along with payment to the club on a Sunday.
- You will also need to book three (3) training sessions with the club coach. The club coach can be contacted via email.
- Joining Fee (once only) $50
- Adult (per annum) $60
- Juniors and Cubs (per annum) $35
- Family (per annum) $100
Family membership criteria is:
- Married/de facto couple with child/children under 16; or
- Parent with one or more children under 16
A probationary period of 90 days applies to all new applicants.
The club reserves the right to refuse membership. During this period all new applicants must undertake at least 1 shoot on a range with an experienced club or committee member to verify their safety, competency & understanding of shooting rules.